Motogadget M.Flash Flasher Relay
The m.flash is by far the most compact load independent flasher relay on the market. Nothing comes close in size and simplicity. The m.flash flasher unit substitutes all conventional flasher relays.
Attention: If you are looking for a flasher relay with automatic deactivation please refer to our m-Stop series.
- Ultra compact and light - in essence just a piece of cable attached to a tiny, candy-sized device
- Ideal for custom bikes and mods with little mounting space - bulky conventional relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- The wiring can be placed into the handle bar or frame tubes or into the wiring harness
- Almost load independent (min. 1 Watt)
- Completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. microprocessor controlled No mechanical workings, no spools, no electric contacts
- Consistantly constant and correct flasher frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights
- e. g. works with 4 turn signal lights or 2 handle bar end turn signal lights
- Immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all turn signal lights
- Utterly hassle-free connection using only two cables - just connect in series
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- No heat generation while operating
- Only 5 - 18 V operating voltage required
- Also applicable for 6 V turn signal lights
- Quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget
The m.flash substitutes a conventional flasher relay. This flasher relay usually is implemented BEFORE the indicator switch. The most convenient way to mount the m.flash is to simply search and replace the original relay.
The m.flash can NOT replace the push-button controls of a push-button instrument. Please refer to our m-Relay+ if you are looking for a flasher relay for push-buttons.
Newer Harley-Davidson model series use a special module to control the flasher controls (TSM/TSSM). These modules can NOT be replaced or complemented by them.flash.